The Site and the information provided in this Policy is solely intended for residents within the United States of America.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for children. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use our Services, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. Please contact us by email@example.com if you have concerns regarding the potential collection of your child’s information.
What is personal information
Personal information we collect
The information we collect falls into two categories: (1) information you voluntarily supply us when you visit our Site or retail stores, or otherwise interact with us, and submit your information, such as via a contact form or as part of transaction; and (2) tracking information gathered as you visit our Site or retail stores.
Information you give us. When you contact us, create an account on the Site, utilize our Services, make a purchase or register to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message, we may collect your name, age, address, email address, phone number, payment information as well as other information that you directly give us.
Information automatically collected. We and our third-party partners may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your device operating system type, browser type, IP address, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Site, pages you viewed on the Site, how long you spent on a page on the Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may collect device information about your mobile device that you use to access the Site.
The categories of personal information that we collect are:
- Personal or government identifiers, such as your first and last name, alias or previous name, postal address, telephone number, facsimile number or unique personal identifier.
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as Internet Protocol address; email address; account user name; cellular, mobile or wireless number; social media profile; unique device identifier and serial number; or device information.
- Demographic information, such as your date of birth, gender, physical characteristics or description.
- Financial information, such as your credit or debit card information, bank account number or other financial information.
- Protected characteristics, such as your gender, race, sexual orientation, age or any other protected classifications under applicable law.
- Internet, application or network activity information, such as search history; clickstream/online website tracking information; data related to user activity, e.g., browser visits; or cookies or other similar technologies.
- Commercial information, such as purchase and browsing histories or other purchasing or consumption histories or tendencies.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as occupation or employment history.
- Education information, such as schools attended and academic record.
- Geolocation data, such as current location, address and location history.
- Communications, such as call logs or emails that you send to us, poll or survey answers, reviews or information you may share when you contact us with questions or feedback.
- Inferences drawn from personal information, such as a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, condition, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
This information may be supplied by you in response to specific questions, when you sign up for newsletters or other communications from us, make purchases, or communicate with us in person or by email. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information in response to requests, except that it may prevent you from engaging in transactions, Site-related activities or receiving responses to your inquiries or other information of interest such as our newsletter or customer programs. Information that is optional at these collection points will generally be noted and marked as such.
How do we use your personal information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How do we protect your information
By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. If you have any questions or concerns, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others.
We may share the categories of personal information described above with service providers and third parties that we partner with to assist us in various functions, including providing technological support and performing security and anti-fraud services, providing you with our services and products, and providing you with communications and marketing information on our behalf. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
These service providers and third parties can be classified in the following categories:
- Delivery partners, to deliver our products to the right location;
- Financial partners involved in the processing of your banking or credit card data in retail locations;
- Marketing partners, which we use to send you promotional communications, for instance;
- IT service providers, such as our data hosting provider and companies we employ to manage our Site and to provide Site-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used;
- Other service providers that we may engage to provide services to us or on our behalf
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to a third party if we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to a third party if the disclosure is reasonably related to the potential or actual sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third-party partners, affiliates, or service providers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze information as described above. Those third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. To opt out of Google Analytics on the Site go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
The Site does not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Third-party information collection
Our Site may offer links to other websites operated by third parties for your convenience. Such third-party sites may have information, policies and practices different from our Site. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of such third-party sites. Please contact such third-party sites directly for information regarding such websites.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Updating your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
In some circumstances we may not agree with your request to change your personal information and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question.
By using this Site and providing us with personal information, you have consented to our contacting you by email to provide you with information relating to your inquiry. You may opt out of any future commercial email messages from us by choosing the link with instructions on how to remove yourself from our email list. Kindly note that if you opt-out of receiving our marketing materials, we may still send you non-marketing emails (e.g. order confirmations).
We do not sell personal information for monetary consideration
Some consumers may also have rights granted to them under applicable law. In the event you reside in such a jurisdiction and would like to exercise one of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Consumer Rights Request Process
When you make a request, we may require that you provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify the request and your jurisdiction before responding to it. The verification steps we take may differ depending on the request you make. We will match the information that you provide in your request to information we already have on file to verify your identity. If we are able to verify your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify your request, we may ask you for additional information to help us verify your request.
Consumers will be required to submit their first and last name and email address and may also be asked to provide their telephone number or address so that we can verify the request. Please provide as much of the requested information as possible to help us verify the request. We will only use the information received in a request for the purposes of responding to the request.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
New Uses of Personal Information
Terms of Service
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
DISI Creations Inc., 2140 South Dupont Highway Camden, DE, 19934
Effective Date: 05/01/2020